Here is a quick overview of the conference schedule as it takes place in the University Rooms of the Student Center. Note that this schedule is subject to change, so revisit this page from time to time for updates.
Every speaker will have an hour at the podium. 50 minutes will be allotted to the presentation, and the remaining 10 will be dedicated to questions for the speakers. Of course, in practice, the times listed below for speakers are approximate.
- 12:00-2:30 Doors open, invite-only social, setup
- 2:30–3:00 Seating
- 3:00–3:15 Opening address, Sage Gerard
- 3:15–4:15 Jonathan Taylor, Keynote
- 4:15–5:15 Karen Straughen
- 5:15–6:30 Break
- 6:30–7:30 Janice Fiamengo
- 7:30–8:30 Paul Elam
- 8:30–9:00 Break
- 9:00-10:00 Sage Gerard
- 10:00–11:00 Panel
- 11:00–12:00 Closing address, dismissal and cleanup